Tom got me up at 8:30, it's never early enough. But we were pretty organized and managed to get out of the house by 10 AM. It was 81° when we left home. Mileage was 26,224. Per Kerri's request, I'm going to try updating my blog as we travel.
Getting ready to get on the road.
It was a really hot day traveling. The dashboard temperature gauge showed an outside temperature of 97 degrees. We arrived at St Marys Georgia KOA around 4 p.m. the place was pretty packed. It's a nice place to stop because it's right off I-95. We stayed here before coming home from New York. There were several groups of tents. I can't imagine trying to sleep in a tent, it's so hot. Then several groups of people watching the races on an outside TV. And then a group of three in a row pop up campers.No one around these probably everyone in the pool, it looks packed over there.
A lot of tent campers..and it was hot!!
No comments:
Post a Comment